• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PTO help needed

Nessmuk

So, I have been given a PTO...
It has the proper flange.
The input gear code is AH, input gear part number 5-P-583.
What I need to know is the correct input gear to mate it with my NP205 T-case.
Anyone here know?

tobyS

I didn't come up with it in an SS search but a good SS thread was found by google search. It's from around 2006 and seems to have what you need. Google Search title "PTO for a NP205, need info." And see if the SS thread comes up. I can't seem to link things with my tablet.

Nessmuk

I didn't come up with it in an SS search but a good SS thread was found by google search. It's from around 2006 and seems to have what you need. Google Search title "PTO for a NP205, need info." And see if the SS thread comes up. I can't seem to link things with my tablet.
I appreciate it. Mine isn't a Muncie unit tho.
I saw that thread when I was searching too.
I had the same luck as you.

nyoffroad

I think your best bet would be to contact your nearest Fleet Pride or other shop that specializes in truck PTO's and driveline equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks