• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pto??

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
George is a class act and he will get you anything you need. Just got my winch up and running today, 22 months after I started.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saturn had them for around $200 (I think).

There was another PTO made to fit the deuce made by Chelsea. The only problem is they have been obsolete for years. I know from an old Chelsea catalog that they did if fact make one but I've never seen one in person.

What are you planning on running with the PTO? If it's something besides a winch there are other options.

spicergear

are there any other models of PTO that will work with military transmission
Good luck with that direction. I looked and looked to try and find a PTO that would work. It seems as if the helix angle on the PTO's drive gear in the tranny is different helix angle from most of what you'll find.

Another place to try is www.ptohydraulics.com - they sell Muncie and I believe other brand PTO's and are usually very helpful. I bought a new Muncie unit from them for the NP205 T-case I swapped into my Velvet, the big M715 I had. I think they're around $300 and change.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks