• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pulled lot

ICAT

Does GL stop auction and pull lot offten. I was bidding on an item then poof, it was gone 2 days early

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If DRMO finds someone in the federal system that needs/wants the item, they take it back from GL and the auction is closed. It's happened to me also and that was the explanation I got.

bigjmcconnell

I was notified today, after I won an auction and already sent in my EUC that the lot was pulled.

What the heck! I was really bummed. GL empolyee told me it was very rare, but I'm guessing it is not as rare as they make it out to be.

bigjmcconnell

Stinks. I couldn't help but wonder if it was because it was the cheapest out of the group of 8 or so that were closing that day. But, I doubt the gov't cares what they get for surplus items. Maybe GL, but not the actual gov't.

greenjeepster

Stinks. I couldn't help but wonder if it was because it was the cheapest out of the group of 8 or so that were closing that day. But, I doubt the gov't cares what they get for surplus items. Maybe GL, but not the actual gov't.
Nope, they don't care about the selling price. GL gets the bulk of the winning price anyway, the Gov gets robbed.

KsM715

It happened to my M35A2C also. Only to come back in the pages of MV Magazine in a printed ad.

Woah, got any proof of that? (saved GL lot description/ MVM printed ad)

I'd like to hear the explanation behind that one. How much time was it between the GL auction and the ad turning up in MVM?

midcounty

I placed a bid on a M35A2. The description and pictures were a rough M35A2, but the video attached showed a M923 that had the matching event and lot number on the bumper. GL sent out an email that the lot and another like it were pulled due to mistaken descriptions. I went back at the last minutes of the auction and it was still there being bid on. It went for more then I had to spend, but wondering if the high bidder will get what he bid on.