• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pulling Houses down with Humvees

dmetalmiki

Wow! that was very professionally filmed..and slow and steady does it. Do you own ALL those Humvee's?. And the aerial shots..there a story right there..so, Please post it up.

Perkman87

Yes, I own all of the Humvees.

Filmed by my Buddy
Edited by Me

Cameras used:
DJI Ronin (steady cam)
DJI Phantom 4 Quad Copter Camera ( you can lock it in position and set the camera )
Gopro 4
Canon 7d

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool video....nicely done. Were you lucky enough to escape with no flat tires? Lol
Now to get the rest of the house removed.....I did the same thing on my property a few years back.
loads of fun....

Perkman87

Very cool video....nicely done. Were you lucky enough to escape with no flat tires? Lol
Now to get the rest of the house removed.....I did the same thing on my property a few years back.
loads of fun....
Thanks ! I had to replace one of the tires this morning, I figured it was bound to happen going on the roof with all that broken wood riddled in nails. Thankfully someone else is finishing the job this week, so no messy clean up for me.

FloridaAKM

That was simply amazing & entertaining @ the same time. Nails would have been my biggest worry after the chains, but those have been discussed already!! The usage of the camera mounted on the quad was just icing on the cake for the video, well executed & filmed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks