• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purest dont look

KRaiskio

So since getting my Duece, named Daisy by my 3 yr old daughter. I have wanted to clean her up a lil and looking a bit more presentable. I have the soft top which I repaired the front edge the channel broke off. Dyed it black. I plan on redoing the interior the dark green. Here are some quick shots of the outside. when I get her and when done. At least its flat black right? :-D

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some whitewalls and you'd have the baddest rat rod around!:-?

grizzlec

I like to paint everything flat black personally. I love it! Plan to paint the deuce one day sitting in my yard flat black. With a big skull on the door and hood. But that's just me. I'm saving the correct resto for a certain jeep.

Wrench Wench

Now get a black cargo cover and a bunch of friends with black BDUs. Roll up on a militia meeting and watch sphincters pucker as the "NWO soldiers" pour out the back. rofl

emr

Actually i have said it beforem a texas unit, A fellow told me at Aberdeen past had a few Mutts and a few deuces painted gloss black with all insignia and used em for dignaterys when they showed up , and paraded em out to the flight line and such, he seemed right on with all he new to me. I have his number under 8 years of stuff.... so put them stars on if u want,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks