• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Push Button Headlight switch work in M813 ?

Timberwolf

I'm looking at a Push button Headlight switch, like out of a M998

just want to make sure it will work with my M813.

If anyone knows, that would be helpfull.

Thanks

-A.J.

Not from here, but that is the only pic i could find of one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah it will work. I've got one in my tractor and it works good. There was a batch of faulty ones out there at one time.

Jones

The later switches have the bugs cleared out; and, they plug right into the existing harness. Be sure to hook up the ground wire first before connecting the main harness coupling.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my opinion, they arent reliable. One false start up or shut down with lights on or off, and the switch is toast. Cool, yes, reliable no. I've gone thru 2 of them (both latest models, with no bugs) and they both fried out. I called the manufacturer, gotten step by step install info, they just suck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been using mine for over a year with nary a problem. Got a good deal or I wouldn't have bought it. The neat factor is really there. If'n it fails, the trusty 3 level will go right back in! Long as it works, it stays.

PS The 3 lever is in the glove box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks