• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Put A muffler on a Deuce

Haven alot of fun

I love my hearing so I put a muffler on my deuce.
What do you guy think.:?:
I now the sound of the deuce sound good but I would like to here when I'am
99 years old and still kicking.
It is a stright threw muffler 8" x 30 ".
It fit threw were the other muffler was.
Mounted a bracket off the brace to help hold it on.
It cost me about $150.00
I thought it was worth it.:razz:
Here som pic.:-D

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good. Pretty common mod, lots of us are using a Napa muffler. Search deuce and muffler, plenty of info out there.

With the D turbo and napa muffler, M35 is pretty quiet, as compared to other trucks.

grounded

Banned
mufflers are a good option. on other hand i keep putting a "C" turbo on everything and straight piping what i can get away with that sounds good still ;)

guess im trying to make sure every neighbor knows im there. or just making sure you aint sneeking out with my trucks rofl

frodobaggins

Has anyone found any kind of valve for exhaust ? What I'd like to do is run a muffler and pipe out of the back of mine kind of like a gasser, but keep my stock setup for looks and be able to swing a valve to make the old exhaust still work from time to time. Anyone know anything that would work, not to familiar with that kind of thing.

Big CASE

yep.. you need to see a hotrod shop for the valve . they us them on headers on race cars and hotrod cars all the time .

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M50 water tankers had that valve. They can direct exhaust heat through the water tank to prevent freezing.

badgmc56

Jegs perfomance warehouse has dumps with a cable operated valve. Mufflers are ok if thats what you like but I would rather be a little hard of hearing than give up the sound of my deuce with the whistler and open pipes.

KsM715

Jegs perfomance warehouse has dumps with a cable operated valve. Mufflers are ok if thats what you like but I would rather be a little hard of hearing than give up the sound of my deuce with the whistler and open pipes.

You will regret that when you actually do have hearing damage. Trust me. Being only 36 and hard of hearing just because I wanted to hear the guns go off and and thought that hot rod exhaust on my Jeep sounded cool. Having to ask people to repeat things or asking them to speak up sucks.

ah1955

Check out a heavy duty truck parts house. that type exhust valve set up is used on dump trucks to heat the bed to keep wet loads from freezing in the bed and hanging up. Not sure of the pipe sizes that would be avalable.

badgmc56

KsM715, I know what your saying but I have been in the automotive and truck repair business for 35 years and my hearing fairs just fine. The sound of guns hurt your hearing not the sound of a deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks