• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Put her to work!

SE Jones

Well, actually it wasn't much work. I freed an F250 4x4 that was stuck at the boat ramp next to my house. I couldn't even tell it was back there! I thought it was appropriate that a vehicle that has provided freedom to so many over the years, got to provide a little more on the 4th of July.

Attachments

ke5eua

Need more info, looks like he kept going forward past the pavement.

I know about the mud down here, ehh, don't get me started.

Louisiana mud - 3 and 0 for me so far

SE Jones

He was trying to maneuver around someone who had blocked him in and got a little too far off the blacktop. You can see his trailer sitting off to the left. I watched a couple of guys try to get him out before I got off my but and went down there.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have to be careful when you can't feel them behind you. Some people have been known to rip civi vehicles apart pulling them out (Haspin).

I like the 22 feet up requirement so long as the wind isn't a problem. ;-)

SE Jones

You have to be careful when you can't feel them behind you. Some people have been known to rip civi vehicles apart pulling them out (Haspin).
I was worried about that. Luckily, there was Deputy driving by who stopped to watch...and was witness to the agreement that I would not be responsible if I broke his truck.

SE Jones

Man I would cry if I had to sit on my porch watching the swells come in and cover up my deuce. I'd be gone well before then though.
MOTHER stands for "Master Of The Hurricane Evacuation Route". We'll be out of here by the time the deep water rolls in. Of course, her other roll is getting me back here ASAP after the worst passes so I can get back to my beer drinkin.:beer:

Attachments

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was worried about that. Luckily, there was Deputy driving by who stopped to watch...and was witness to the agreement that I would not be responsible if I broke his truck.
Am I the only one that watches a great youTube video in his head right now, where a Deuce rips the stuck truck apart and the Deuce driver shrugs and drives off? :goodjob: