• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

put the M931A2 to work!!!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great job! How was the bus you going to stop? Back driver? Looked like she was chained to the M931, so no stopping power there. Like other have said, love seeing the old girls "work".

ghitch75

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great job! How was the bus you going to stop? Back driver? Looked like she was chained to the M931, so no stopping power there. Like other have said, love seeing the old girls "work".
Thanks!!!.......motor locked in the bus.......it has air brakes and ran a air from the trailer line to the bus and aired the brakes up and they worked just fine........had a buddy driving the bus:mrgreen:

m715mike

I'll echo the comments above. It is always great to see these trucks at work!!!

I'll continue to say auaauaaua. Your video brings back a memory....

My boys went on a church outing shortly after I purchased my current truck. The school bus they were on missed a turn slightly putting half of the rear axle off the road and in the mud. The driver had to call a commercial wrecker. I found out about it later that night when I picked my boys up (they were even an hour late getting back). I couldn't believe they didn't call me! I mean, they called a commercial wrecker instead of dad with a new military truck!!! Come on, give me a break!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
APPLAUSE !!! Great little entertaining video.

IS that bus being evicted from your property or a new acquisition?? Looks like ti "ripe for burial" and redneck conversion into a storm-cellar.

What are you intentions, Soldier?

Carry on.

ghitch75

Steel Soldiers Supporter
APPLAUSE !!! Great little entertaining video.

IS that bus being evicted from your property or a new acquisition?? Looks like ti "ripe for burial" and redneck conversion into a storm-cellar.

What are you intentions, Soldier?

Carry on.
It was being moved up to the top of my property where my scrap metal pile is at....i'm building a pole barn where is was seating........the bus was a RV back in my Harley riding days we would take it to biker events......

As soon as scrap prices come up it along with about a acre of other scrap will get cut up and hauled in....