• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Put your shades on for this one!

1ton

Every thing that the previous owner did was to make it useful to him. Isn't that what most of us do with these trucks? None of the modifications look like they were bootyfabed. That's not to say that the diamond plate pieces look especial great, but they aren't held together with JB weld and duct tape either. MilTrucks had an 816 with a wheel lift and it was very nicely done and looked milspec. I agree with all of you that the paint sucks it's not so much b/c its red and white but the fact he painted everything red and then decided to paint individual pieces white.

If it were ME i would repaint it in carc or in a pattern (i.e. red/white or orange/black), get a new front bumper, take off the diamond plate squares, redo the rear fender extensions with 10-14ga sheetmetal, make a cab protector to put the warning lights on, move some lights around, and either paint them or replace them with milspec lights and blackouts. Unfortunately it's not my truck so i doesn't really matter what i would do with it.

slash79

i wanna see some night pictures!!!

it actually looks pretty cool, and like previosly posted, wreckers want thier rigs to be seen form orbit, which explains the massive amount of lights.

Bad-Karma

Katch1-These are ricks trucks,but i'm not rick,I live 70 miles west. Rick had alot of stuff the last time i visited.

hot rod deuce

Man i love those stiff legs on the back....at least he can use all the power of the winches, the last time i looked at my 5T wrecker i was thinkin it needed those is one was ever going to use it for recovery

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks