• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Puttin My 5 Ton to Good Use.

pullin5T

I take it you are from lebanon Tn if so I spent alot of time there while in school with TVA. The classes were in hartsvile

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blood_of_Tyrants said:
No, I think he is in Lebanon, Missouri. See the highway signs?

BTW, I am in Mt Juliet, just 15 miles from Lebanon. I go there to do my business.
You have to drive 15 miles to use a toilet? :lol:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ha ha - all the major candidates for president this year are losers. How about put that 5 ton to good use and put a "Ron Paul for President" poster on the side? :)

Blood_of_Tyrants

Ron Paul's ideas about Iraq and national security should scare the hell out of any rational person. Besides, voting for him is equivalent to throwing your vote away because there is no way he can get a simple majority of the votes in any state.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blood_of_Tyrants said:
Besides, voting for him is equivalent to throwing your vote away because there is no way he can get a simple majority of the votes in any state.
I disagree with that 100%. This is (well, should be) a free country, I can vote for whoever the hell I want to vote for, and the idea that not voting for one of the two "appointed" losers who win the nomination is "throwing your vote away" is just asinine. We were never meant to be a two-party two-person voting system. I would like to envision a ballot with a hundred different candidates on it, no parties, no nomination garbage, just a list of those running from all walks of life. The system we have now consists of the major media and the politically correct choosing which two losers get the nominations and you choose which loser you want. Think about that. This is no longer the free country we were taught about in school....

Sorry for the digression from the topic of the thread. It's a great looking truck you have there!

tamangel

probably a thread locker... :)

good save there Maddawg ..."Sorry for the digression from the topic of the thread. It's a great looking truck you have there!"

I agree on the truck..

I also agree with you, that you should be able to vote for whoever you wish, thats why this country was formed..I once thought it would be cool to collect all the campaign buttons from one election (2000 election year). I wrote the Fed Election Commission and they sent me back a list containing over 500 names of people qualified (read: paid the entrance fee) to run for president that year. So much for my collecting!

Vote for the person who most reflects your views on the issues but pay attention to the issues, not the BS lies that float to and fro on line, on TV and even on here! .. Get informed! Most of you guys don't share my political views but that doesn't mean I don't support your right to choose who you think is best. We do all come together over MV's however! We need to remember that...

No how far was that toilet down the road?

Mike

beaubeau

RE: probably a thread locker... :)

There is one good thing about the Bandits in Politics, they are at least getting Strung Up for their Croockedness!! How about the Govenor of N.Y. getting caught with his pants down!!?? The Stakes are High in politics and there are some that will Back Stab to get a foot in the door! Has anyone just thought about the Concequenses of having Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary Clinton in the White house!!?? I wonder what color it would be painted!??

tamangel

RE: probably a thread locker... :)

Speu forth Beau..why don't you enlighten us as to what consequences you are describing and what color you think the White House would be painted? Or is this something you just picked up from faux News today..

Mike