• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Putting the M985 Crane to Work!

paradeduty

Thought I would post a couple of pictures from last weekend. Derrick came over and we loaded up an ISO Truck Bed for one of his projects. Have to tell ya - Derrick has one sweet Tractor and Flat Trailer - exciting to see in such great condition! Good for you, Derrick! By the way, the remote for the crane operated great, thank you Derrick. Enjoy the pictures, Dave.

Attachments

Stalwart

paradeduty

Hey there Stuart!

Nope - wasn't me on the GL HEMTT. I did think about it for a little bit. It went for about 6k more than I paid for mine. And shipping would have been another 6-7K from your backyard! And that is with a trusted shipper. It was in a little better cosmetic condition than mine - that is why I was looking. Mine needed windshields, tire repairs, fuel pump. I am still looking for a replacement, undented fuel tank for mine. I got one off of GL a while back that didn't look dented - but it was! All of them seem to be. I think that I have enough replacement cargo bed sides now. I had the end panels made at a shop. Spent most of my summer working on the HMTT prototype for the show and then finding the floor in my shop - so I havn't put a lot of time into the 985 (a good indication of why I am selling the 984!). One of these days I will get around to ordering some new rear fenders from the factory - but it's just cosmetic. As long as I get it spruced up before I get to painting it (wife prefers green/cammo - got to keep her happy!).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks