• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Putting the Mutt on a leash.

M715VFD405

Actually they did cut them up even the A2s I think got the same treatment. This however is an A1 and it has been cut and re-welded as a lot are. The uncut Mutts are a little more in cost and indeed better to deal with but I'm not discouraged in the least This thing will never see the kind of use that will make a vehicle roll and the danger doesn't lie in the jeep being more prone to roll then another it's in the fact that with the way the suspension is done it doesn't "warn you" that it's about to roll. Careful driving will go a long way in keeping all 4 wheels on the ground and I prefer slow and easy over fast and crazy any day. I've only had the M715 up to 40mph and that was pushing it to me. I feel a lot better at 35mph max. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks