• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Puyallup, WA Washington Arms Collectors show, Aug 6 Saturday

JH1

Mil vehicle show on Sat, Aug 6 at the Fairgrounds in Puyallup. Bring anything you have. We will probably be outside this time. Not a big deal in the summer, actually. I have gotten several replies so far, so I know we will have at least an average sized showing. It's military appreciation day, so there will be lots of veterans. Good chance to show off your stuff and swap stories with vets.

Please be in place by 0900, which is when they open the gates to the public. We hang around until 2 or so, depending on the crowd. The usual WAC club rules apply about bringing firearms to the shows. Only WAC club members can bring live (unloaded, of course) weapons into the shows. You can join on the spot if you want. Please see www.washingtonarmscollectors.org for Rules Of The Road or ask me any questions you might have.

Please pass the word. Btw, Ft. Lewis may have a couple of vehicles there, too. Not sure, yet.

As always, we enter the Fairgrounds from the Vendor gate out back, which is on the western side. Everyone bringing a mil vehicle gets in for free and you're welcome to browse the tables inside at the gun show. You can buy stuff except for firearms. Need to be a member for that.

Jim

Spyderman

WOW! on a side note. My family is from there. My great Grandma had a huger raspberry farm. The Puyallup Indians picked the berries for her. The land has since been sold off and is now a shopping center.

Good luck with your show.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't make it this year, Jim. I thought it was always in the Fall, like October. That date is already way over scheduled.

Maybe they will have another one in the Fall.

JH1

No problem, Storm. And yes, the usual October show is still on. Hope you can make that one. I think it is the 15th weekend. I'll announce it shortly. This is just another opportunity to do a show. We'll miss ya but see ya in October.
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks