• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pvt Walker reporting in

PvtWalker

Hey everyone! Pvt Walker here. Fell in love with the m715 today after doing some research on trucks to purchase in the near future. Absolutely love the deesign of the m715. I am a new soldier in the US Army. Nearly fresh out of my job training. 91B, Wheeled vehicle mechanic. I am still learning the tricks of the trade but love every bit of it.

From the looks of it, there are a lot of veterans on this forum. Thank you for your service! Hopefully I can learn more about my job, and the military!!

I am currently stationed at Fort Lee and loving every bit of it. Army life is the life for me! Hope to meet some aweomse individuals here and learn a bit to help me out in my job, as well as my future career in the Military. Hooah.

I'm off to work! Time to replace the coil springs on the International Maxx Pro Mrap.

:eek:

Pvt. Walker

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

We can never have too many mechanics on here.

:)

Danl

Danl M915A1

wellcome from Maine and thank you for your service. Do the best job you can on these MV in the moter pool, you never know what one you might end up buying LOL or the one I might buy:beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome young Soldier from an old Soldier. Lots of crusty old vets on here and other good folks too.

If you can take leave in Oct. the GA Rally is the premier SS rally in the country......last year we had over 80 trucks and other assorted MV related stuff.

There will be folks from up your way headed down. Come on down and join the madness.

RodUSMC1962

Welcome to the site! Glad you are enjoying your service .These are the best years of your life,enjoy.I think a lot of old vets wish we would have stayed in, knowing what we know now. :driver:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to have you with us. It really doesn't make any difference what vehicle you start out with because you will eventually own multiple types. :-D

ryan77

Welcome pvt Walker!! When i was in i used to spend a lot of time with Johnnie Walker...LOL :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks