• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pvtjarhead Surplus

NXID

Guys,

We just found out today that Southcom has given us the shaft on our web site, with NO warning. :shrugs:

Paid the bill and thought we were in good shape! Tried to get in touch with them but no luck, we think they have been sold off to someone who took us down.

So for right now the e-mail is still working ( I tried to myself) or you can e-mail me at nevada67 AT sbcglobal.net and I can pass it to Doug.

If anyone is in need of anything we have Please e-mail Doug at:

pvtjarhead AT southcom.net

We are looking for a new home for the website and will let you know when we get back up and running!

Thanks,

Doug, Deb and Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks