• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pyrometer

sloryd

pyrometer

thanks for the info.

One of my truck while at idle will have a steady stream of ver faint black smoke from the exhaust. I can also smell burnt diesel. Sounds like wet stack at idle. Truck runs great with plenty of power.

Do i need to turn down the droop setting alittle?

jasonjc

I got mine from Diesel Performance at DieselManor, Inc. - Taking the Mystery out of Diesel Performance™ It's a ISSPRO.com Your home for quality Gauges, Tachometers, Speedometers, and more! .The cheapist way to go , is to order the gauge from dieselmanor then call isspro and get a diod from them to run the gauge on 24v. The frist one I got I odered a resitor for it but that did not work. So I odered a 24v gauge from Dieslmanor that cost alot more for the specail order. It came drop shipped from Isspro with the diode and works great. The next time I will get the gauge fro Dieslmanor and the diode from Isspro. The numbers were scraped off the diode so I don't know what it is.