• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quad mount trailer for sale

g102

I have a very nice condition quad mount trailer for sale

it has 3 working jacks and tires in very good condition, stored inside

pick up or i can arrange shipping by roadway.

gary
630-257-1100

g102

Just the trailer for 1500.00 lol.

No pictures as of today. The trailer has been stored in my warehouse for the last 6 years on a top level shelf. I won't be going there for a few days.

If you want pictures, please e mail me directly so i can forward some to you.
Thanks gary

gary@halftracks.com

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Methinks someone bought a complete trailer, and along the way pulled the quad mount off the trailer to make a guntruck or M16 halftrack. :) Just a hypothesis.

g102

I bought the quad and trailer as one piece back in 1985. quad went into my M-16 that I just sold a few weeks ago.
now the trailer is for sale
Gary

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't believe you sold your M16. Are you getting out of the halftrack business? i hope not.

Chuck H

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gary...didn't know it was you...sorry for the stupid question:roll:

We do have what was an M16 though...minus the mount and guns etc...very complete...and no...not for sale...lol

g102

Hi Chuck,

NO I am not getting out of the business. In 15 years and drove it less than 100 miles. I felt it was time to let it go and it ended up in a museum where I wanted to see it go. I have other interests for the weekends during the warm months of the year. I still have 12 half tracks in stock so it is not like I don't have any to play with. Gary

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks