• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about cucv's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebaeb

I tried posting about this earlier but it got deleted, so here goes another try....can M1009's come with utility beds?...i thought M1009's were blazers correct?....seen one from GL website and it listed it as a M1009 with utility maintenace bed....???

thanks steve

ryan77

I tried posting about this earlier but it got deleted, so here goes another try....can M1009's come with utility beds?...i thought M1009's were blazers correct?....seen one from GL website and it listed it as a M1009 with utility maintenace bed....???

thanks steve
Theres always typos from gl! And your not supposed to discuss current auctions on here!

Reverend Evil

If you are going to trust the goons at GL I would like to sell you my brand new 2012 m1008 at a fraction of what I would sell it to the government for ... cash sale 50,000 lol They have so many misprints on there website it is not even funny ... got a link to it I wanna see that one.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They don't always use the actual photo either , it may be a file photo of a different truck . Thats why they recommend you to preveiw before bidding .

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It's because the Mech's swapped the drivers door off a blazer and left the data plate on it. The GL guy just copied it like it was.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know what subtlety means? aua

Status
Not open for further replies.