• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about deuce popping while idling. Hurricane Harvey!!

dmills421

Hello everyone. My deuce went thru hurricane Harvey in Port Aransas, Tx last weekend. It had water up to the turbo on it. I drained all the fuel and replaced. No water in the oil. Rolled engine over with no fuel. Spun over fine. Started right up when I put the fuel to it. We ran it for hours using the winch to pull logs out of my lot. Then it started popping. If you rev to 1k Rpm it doesn't pop. Smokes more than usual though. Let it back to idle and it starts popping again. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. The deuce is vital to cleaning up my property. Attached are pics of the aftermath at our place. Green home is mine, blue on is our vacation rental and the small one all tore up, my great grandpa built in 1954. Thank y'all.

IMG_4580.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texas30cal

Wow, I'm sorry you are going thru that, I can't imagine what it must be like. I haven't had any runability issues with my deuce other than a stuck hyd head rusty and the rest of these guys are REAL GOOD, they will get you going!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks