• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question About M37 Beds

Cigarjoe

I have found a running M37 for under $500. The reason I have not bought it yet is it missing the bed. Are the beds hard to find or is there any company out there building aftermarket beds?

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They're not cheap, some parts have been remade, they are available, but not common.

SHIPPING IS THE DEAL KILLER!

Storm 51

vtdeucedriver

A running M37 for 500.??? Don't snooze!!! Go buy it and get off here and start hanging out on www.g741.org
A bed will turn up in your area there far sooner than dealing with here.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just a suggestion...check with local scrap yards. I have saved several jeeps and two M37's recently. The M37's were fairly complete.

The local scrappers will call me if anything comes in that even LOOKS military. One scrapper charges me 3 cents per pound over what he paid.:papabear:

M-37Bruce

They are for sale, sounds more like you need the seat support brackets, they have a scissor like action in 'em. Tom at Snake River 4 X 4 has re-pops that are identical. www.snakeriver4x4.com

Tom is a great guys to deal with, but you better order quick, spring planting is starting soon...... :roll:

3dAngus

I have found a running M37 for under $500. The reason I have not bought it yet is it missing the bed. Are the beds hard to find or is there any company out there building aftermarket beds?
Running for $500? Worth twice that if the motor is original as is the drive train. Don't delay. Buy it before it's to late. Congratulations.

From my viewpoint, the M-37 is one of the most desireable MV's in the smaller calibre out there. Only the jeep would compare for desireability, but then, we all have our own opinions of things. If it were here, I would give you a finders fee and you wouldn't even have to touch it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks