• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about the alternator and the alternator regulator

Talns100

Hey there, I am using the N1505 I alternator with the N3135 regulator dual voltage configuration and I want to know what each connection to the regulator does (the two harnesses, AC and IGN)
Thanks in advance :)

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The IGN excites the alternator, the AC tap tells the EESS box the engine is running, the 14V tap goes to the connection between the batteries and the large insulated post on the alt goes to the 24V battery connection.

Attachments

Reactions: cwc

Talns100

The IGN excites the alternator, the AC tap tells the EESS box the engine is running, the 14V tap goes to the connection between the batteries and the large insulated post on the alt goes to the 24V battery connection.
What about the two harnesses?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks