• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question - Arctic Grill Cover Installation

houdel

Got an Arctic grill cover for my Deuce (need one here in Western Michigan - gets cold and stays cold a good part of the winter!) and looked at the installation instuctions in the TM section. Only problem, the instuctions go into great detail on installing the attaching hooks (I don't need them, my Deuce came with the full set installed - grille, hood and side covers!) but doesn't describe how to fasten the top of the grille cover to the hooks! I assume you just lace them in with some type of cord? I've got some camo parachute cord, would that work? Anyone have a pic with the grill cover installed?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Putting the winter front on can be a pita sometimes. For me, I used some velcro along the sides and top and it works just fine. Once the engine is started, the vacuum will hold it on there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks