• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question/looking for help with the Inj. Pump Hydraulic Head.

Mark Buller

I have a bad Hyd. Head on my M35A2 with the LDT-465-1C Turbo eng. I have an old serviceable Hydra. Head from a multi-fuel 5 Ton eng. (The LDS-465-1A). Will it work on the duce turbo eng. / Inj. Pump ? I assume it feeds more fuel to the engine (due to the higher HP of the 5 Ton eng) but it should work or? Of, course the other way around....the duce Hydr.Head to a 5-ton eng.... probably not sufficient fuel supply qualtity/pressure). Thanks for anyone who can shed some light on this subject. Mark P.S. Hope someone knows something about this before I go to the work of "trying" it.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They will interchange, but you will probably have to turn the fuel supply 'down' a couple of flats. There are a number of threads on this subject, probably found in the deuce forum, or in a sub forum of that.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk