• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on 43 MB tailgate area

macibell111

My 43 MBhas no holes for taillights.I figured someone just covered over them and put flush mount aftermarket ones on .but I looked behind where they would have had the bracket to hold them in a recessed position.but there appears to be no bracket.also no hole for the trailer plug.but it looks like it has never been replaced it stilol has all the other brackets like gas can holder and Spare tire bracket
All the footman loops.all inside bracing looks to be correct.so my question is did someone do a very clean job on hiding the light holes or was there ever a 43 mb jeep without the holes for tail lights .and the tub is definitely a mb. Any info..and I do need to know what size the holes for the lights should or how difficult of a job would it be to replace with the aftermarket tailgate piece.

m38inmaine

Yes, there should be holes for the tail lights, and not all had a socket for the trailer, don't recall when they added it. Picture of what should be in the back.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks