• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on rear drums for a m1009

lostintexas

I purchased a set of rear drum that said they were for a M1009. The were NOS but now I'm wondering if they are actually the correct drums. The only markings I can find are the numbers:
GM 14072937

and then on the other side:
Max Diameter 11.24

Then the numbers W-10

I've search around and cannot find the GM part number as a cross reference for the M1009.

Any ideas?

As always thanks in advance.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GM part number should be listed in the -20 or -34 parts tm.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the -20P, 14070352 is the rear drum part number.

lostintexas

Thanks Doghead it was late and sorry for not being clear. What I couldn't find was the "GM 14072937" which is clearly stamped onto the drums I was sent. I know the part numbers change for some small design change but I could find zero reference to 14072937 part.

Sound like I should ask for a refund and get the 14070352 to be 100% sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks