• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Questions for those familiar with GL

texas30cal

If I put this in the wrong place feel free to move it or let me know. I see what I believe are deuce doors and bumpers on GL but I'm not sure where to look to confirm with part numbers? If the GL savvy could help it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you go to the GL auction page there is the Item manifest and below that is (NSN )and (more info) pick one of those and you will info most of the times on the doors this is part of what it shows
GFA TRUCK, CARGO, 5-TON, 6X6, XLWB W/E
R3M TRUCK, CARGO, DROPSIDE, 5-TON, 6X6 (M813A1, M-923, M-925)
R4M TRUCK, CARGO, DROPSIDE, XLWB, 5-TON, 6X6 (M814,M927,M928)
R5M TRUCK, TRACTOR, 5-TON (M818,M931)
R8M TRUCK, DUMP, 5-TON, 6X6 (M929,M930)
SCM TRUCK, WRECKER, 5-TON (M936)
and since Deuce cabs use the same doors as M809 and M939 series truck they will work. On the bumpers I looked at say 5T

texas30cal

Thanks for correcting this. I didn't see that section when I looked. Ok I'll see what I can figure out on the doors, I saw the bumpers only had 4 sets of holes instead of 5 and thought they may have been 5 ton bumpers. Do you know if they are the same otherwise?

texas30cal

Did you already check and this is where the above info came from? Or did you just post that as e ample? If I click on the nsn or more info it just sends me back to the category page

texas30cal

I finally got "more info" to work. I sent them this question already but maybe someone here can help, if I look at auctions for "vehicular drivers doors" or "vehicular passenger doors" they both have the same pics and nsn#'s, is it a GL typo or am I just too new at this and not looking at something correctly?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks