• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Questions... M275 or...?

moleary

I think i'm starting to like you less and less. ;)
Wow - most people take at least 3 days stop liking sro... In all seriousness though, sro grows on you over time (sort of like a fungus or a bacteria culture). :twisted:

Don't sweat is sro, you'll eventually wear him down and get it for $25. rofl

Last edited:

Prozon

Sheesh Moleary. I've been emailing him for three days! :mrgreen:
Sounds like a good guy. Like I said, if he waits i'll probably give it to him cheap. Unless its sold lol. :p

srodocker

hehe i try to get things cheap :( grandma always taught me to be a penny pincher.

that exhaust wont work for me truck so im just down to that hardtop hehehe

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the way the truck looks. Sure, it's not a stock truck by a long shot but it sure is original. It still looks better than an A3 (got to give the A3 guys heck every chance I get because I can't afford one). If it were mine I'd keep the truck as is and drive the heck out of it.

Last edited:

Prozon

Yeah well you never know. I might make a 4x4 out of it. :mrgreen:

I'm just waiting for the excavator to get home so I can use it to lift the flatbed off lol.