• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Questions on air tanks

TJP

found pin holes in my air tanks yesterday:(. Would like to know if anyone has found a aftermarket tank that fits. I have found used original for sale but worried about same situation.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Used is one way to go. If you buy new aftermarket watch it there are some tanks that are the right size but have two different cells. You have to take a extra long drill bit and drill a hole in the divider inside the tank.

TJP

Used is one way to go. If you buy new aftermarket watch it there are some tanks that are the right size but have two different cells. You have to take a extra long drill bit and drill a hole in the divider inside the tank.
Thanks

If I go new I will watch for that.

wdbtchr

That may be the kind I needed for my DTC 8606 Froklift. It had a two compartment tank wet side/dry side setup. I couldn't find one when I needed it so I took a new larger one for a semi trailer and mounted it on the hood because there just wasn't room underneath. 2cents

Flyingvan911

And be sure you can drain the water out of both sides of the tank.