• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick 24 to 60 Alt Question

Kenny714

I got the conversion kit installed except for the wire that goes to the master/ignition switch. I started unwrapping the harness to figure out which wire is the correct one to remove from the switch and plug into the 3way and jumper wire, but am running into problems. The original wires are brittle and I am worried about cracking off all the rubber insulation. Does any one know which plug on the back of the switch is the right one? I've got the schematic (TM 9-2320-361-20), but can't figure out which plug is the "D". I gues the easiest way to answer would be...looking at the switch installed would it be the 2:00, 4:00, 8:00 or 10:00?

Thanks in advance,
KENNY

Kenny714

Works like a charm! :-DFires up like it never did before! I'm getting 27.8 volts at the batteries with the Fluke when the motors running.
Thanks!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks