• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick photo of my 1009's

fastbuckink

Just got the green one. It had all the zombie stuff on it when i got it. It is an 84. The other is an 85 and has been my daily driver for 6 or 7 years. It has been converted to run off of WVO about a year and a half ago.DSC_0003[1].jpgDSC_0002[1].jpgDSC_0004[1].jpg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those trucks look nice.

Fastbuck you need to edit your profile to list your state of residence. It is a website requirement.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got the green one. It had all the zombie stuff on it when i got it. It is an 84. The other is an 85 and has been my daily driver for 6 or 7 years. It has been converted to run off of WVO about a year and a half ago.
I dont think I would paint Zombie on my truck, it tells the Zombies who first to come and eat. Better to paint camo so they cant see you and eat the neighbors!

Love M1009's NICE Collection.

Skinny

I don't understand why someone would paint that on such a nice clean rig. You may as well add a "fill in your handgun logo" decal telling people you have something in the glovebox. That way they know which rig to smash the glass out of first.

Nice trucks...is that a custom side exit exhaust?

fastbuckink

All the lettering is vinyl so it will peel right off. Body is real clean and tight. The camo one has rust in the usual places. About the exhaust. Glass packs out the side. They started because one of the mufflers fell off one day. The whole side was kinda shot an i think it was like 800 for all the factory pieces. I welded an elbow to the down pipe with an oxy acetylene torch. I liked how it came out so i chopped the other side off and did that as well. I did it that way because it seamed easier then doing all the bends up over the axle and all that. I think the magnaflow glasspacks were like 30 each.

Last edited:

ssdvc

Nice 09 collection. I like those vinyl "zombie" stickers. Where did you get them (got a source)?

fastbuckink

They came on the truck. Funny thing tho, i have a vinyl cutter so i can do lettering or make whatever people want. I use it for truck lettering and doing names and numbers for my screen printing business.