• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quiz on trailer tires

goldneagle

What model trailers take a Super-Lug 9.00-16 tires on 16" 6 hole rims? I know the M116 and M101 trailers can take the tires but not the rim.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M715 series. They are a 6 on 7.25 bolt pattern. There did exist an adapter to run these on the M101. Only thing I know of though.

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
I saw these type tires mounted on generator trailers. It was the PU-801, TM 9-2330-392-14&P, HIGH MOBILITY TRAILER. I am shooting from memory here, am almost sure this is right.

Last edited:

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The old time "civi" International & Dodge 3/4 & 1 ton's used that wheel hole pattern, but mostly were found with the lock rings. Some one piece wheels did exist, as I once bought a "Binder" 3/4 ton with 16.5" tires. Mostly the 1 tons had duals.

goldneagle

The old time "civi" International & Dodge 3/4 & 1 ton's used that wheel hole pattern, but mostly were found with the lock rings. Some one piece wheels did exist, as I once bought a "Binder" 3/4 ton with 16.5" tires. Mostly the 1 tons had duals.
These are 16" not 16.5" one piece rims.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks