• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

quote needed to ship truck or trucks from MS to MD

midcounty

I am wondering what it would cost and who to use to ship one or two trucks from Mississippi to Maryland. If you are a shipper, I can PM details. Thanks in advance.

midcounty

What engine does your 67 Chevelle have in it?
454, bored .100 over, 13.7:1 compression, Dart aluminum heads, Comp Roller cam and lifters, Dominator carb blue printed by Prosystems, Victor intake ect, ect... Dynoed at 695hp before upgrading cam, blueprinting carb, and porting heads.

midcounty

What was the original engine?
I don't know for sure. It was originally a Malibu car that the previous owner started converting to a SS. I bought it with a bunch of parts to help out with the SS I have. The body and frame was all good, so decided to make this one my go fast car. Now I don't have the time or interest to go fast, so it just sits.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The ideal situation is to find a trucker with a 53 foot stepdeck trailer (with ramps) that is looking for a backhaul from Mississippi.

There are a lot of trucks shipped into Camp Shelby on stepdecks.....you might get lucky and find one headed up your way.

Check with SS member CSMDavis...he is located in Hattiesberg.

Alredneck

Banned
What kind of trucks, Deuces, 5tons, CUCVs? How many and what is your time frame if this still needs to be done.

paulfarber

For any shipping rate figure $1.50/mile per truck low end, $4-5 per mile per truck high end.

Call some brokers.. they generally have the scoop on backhauls.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep in mind a quote this week most likely won't be good next week with changes overnight on fuel prices . Chances are a quote when you win a truck won't be honored when the EUC clears .

midcounty

I am thinking if I win something it will just end up being a road trip to go get it and drive it home. Got to win the bid first, and lately things have been bringing rather high prices for my cheap self ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks