• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--73M819--Ron Harris

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just got word that Ron, username 73m819, was in a serious accident while driving a PLS truck tonight.

Wes Simpson, username Simp5782, was behind him and came up on the accident after it happened.

This occured in VA or West VA enroute back to Memphis prob on I-81.

Jeff Davis related this sad news to me.

I have known Ron a long time and have worked with him on several occasions doing various MV related projects.

He is a stand up guy and a good friend.

Please keep Ron and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I knew Ron for a while. He was one of my drivers when I made the big move out west to NE from NJ back in 2010/2011. He had a can-do attitude and a good sense of humor, and I enjoyed our exchanges...... He will be missed.........

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got back from talking with his wife Lucille, this is a shock to everyone. I will post more when I can think clearly.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After an hour of staring at the screen and random thoughts of Ron, I'm at a loss of words still.

Lucky to have been a friend.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Wow that is just how fast something can happen and not being able to miss a fateful
event.

Grab now the Spirit that binds us all, Family. Never let go the feeling when you travel Gods creation, the Earth.

I will stop throughout my day and Pray for Ron, and ask God to take care of Ron for Eternity.

Pray for the Family that will have to cope with the loss, and find the Strength to continue to be strong for all.

Pray for the unfortunate Drivers and Passengers, and hope the Healing process that God provides can bring some Joy in the coming days, weeks, and years when the family thinks about Ron.

Remember

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks