• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--DJFREEMA--Devin Freeman

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Way to young, life sometimes is not fare. RIP Devin. You have made it to Heaven before us.
Prayers
JC

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm truly saddened by this news.

God Bless his Family.

So sorry...

3dAngus

Unfortunate to say the least. My heart goes out to the survivors. I understand he had a really nice family.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
very sad news. i didnt see the other post and i was about to send some money when at the bottom of the last page i see he asked that we send no money instead spend it on our trucks.. that is a true hero not asking for support and not wanting to take away from others. if someone sets up a fund that maybe we can send his family a donation instead im in for it. my prayers go out to a fallen steel soldier member.

M1075

Devin,

May you rest in peace and your family be comforted by all of the "happy" memories. I will forever be honored to drive your former truck.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
+1.....A young cancer victim is especially hard on the rest of the family, similar to losing a young soldier. Parents are not supposed to outlive their children. Cancer does indeed suck as Wheelspinner's tatoo states.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was wheelspinner's tattoo.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it does suck. Taken too many people in my life, those I knew and those like Devin I wish I had known.......I hope his family finds some comfort from knowing how much he is missed even from those who didn't even have the pleasure of knowing him.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm very sorry to hear this. 38 is just way too young and it's doubly because Devin seemed like such a decent person. Existence can be very cruel.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I only met Devin a few times but consider him a very good person/father and friend. I am sorry for his family's loss. R.I.P.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks