• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Racks & bows for M105A2 trailer

mtnpatriot

Howdy all,

I’ve been searching but to no avail so I thought I’d post here. Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of racks & bows for my M105A2 trailer? I’m willing to drive a ways from El Paso to pick them up, but I can’t find any anywhere…except Massachusetts…a little too far to drive.

Help?

Here are a couple pics of my 105.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Racks & bows for M105A2 trailer

From the estate of builder77:

Ethan had piles of M105 side racks, they are listed in the SS classifieds under "Free" items. If you're not in a hurry, and want free or cheap shipping, ask us nicely to pick up a set, and gradually they will be transported to you via Steel Soldiers pony express as folks go to rallies and move in the general direction of your trailer...

mtnpatriot

I've been looking for another 105 with them to do just that, but a couple things come up. I don't have anywhere to store another one, even temporarily; don’t know how quickly I could sell/give away the second one; and can’t seem to find any available at auction anywhere close to El Paso.

I’ll call Jacks and see if they have any; thanks for the link. And I’ll keep looking on government liquidation.

Any other thoughts?

Engine5

Who has them in Mass? I am looking for a set and I live in Mass. It could save me a trip to VA.

mtnpatriot

Re: RE: Re: RE: Racks & bows for M105A2 trailer

Engine5 said:
Who has them in Mass? I am looking for a set and I live in Mass. It could save me a trip to VA.
My apologies...It WAS VA nit MA. :oops: I knew it was somewhere up north!! :lol:

Barrman

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Racks & bows for M105A2 trailer

FMJ is a member here on SS. That is his user name. Send him a PM. He lives in Las Cruses. When I was at his place in May, he had sevral 105's that were complete.

mtnpatriot

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Racks & bows for M105A2 trailer

jwaller said:
I've got a complete set. fiberglass front and rear.
I don't suppose that you are selling them cheap or giving them away are ya?

maddawg308 said:
From the estate of builder77:

Ethan had piles of M105 side racks, they are listed in the SS classifieds under "Free" items. If you're not in a hurry, and want free or cheap shipping, ask us nicely to pick up a set, and gradually they will be transported to you via Steel Soldiers pony express as folks go to rallies and move in the general direction of your trailer...
Hurry, not at all...Free or Cheap shipping, Absou-frickin-loutely!!!

Would the Steel Soldiers' Pony Express be incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, extraordinarily, exceptionally generous enough to move a set of these my way towards El Paso, TX? I can’t imagine how many people would be involved, or how I could ever thank them all enough, but I’d try! :D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Racks & bows for M105A2 trai

Well, Kwai has trucks in OH that will eventually make it to TX

Engine5

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Racks & bows for M105A2 trai

If anyone from VA is heading north up the east coast I could use a set of Ethans M105 rails. I am a patient person and I can wait for the SS pony express. Infact if someone is even coming close I can drive to meet them I am in MA . I am picking up 2 M105 tm . 1 for me 1 for the EMA in town, but I need only one set of side rails. I also have a M1022 looking to trade deuce parts for.

butch atkins

m105 side racks and ends,bows

to the 2 SS members that are bringing these items to me at the oct SS rally in ga , I STILL WANT THEM,wish i had known about Builder 77 giving them away,i would have tried the SS pony express route,but all is well that ends well,and as for the SS member who let me drive 2 1/2 hours to the GAMVPA rally to pick up a set he was supposed to bring for me ,and gave the lame a## excuse,"well i opened the door and they wernt there",may the fleas of 1000 dogs infest his sorry a##,and BTW after finding out what his spanish SS name means,all i can say is, A ZERO,WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY,anyway looking forward to the SS rally later this month ,good luck to all on your projects