• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

radiator removal

CGarbee

Drain it, undo the two nuts at the bottom holding it to the frame bracket, undo the ground strap at the bottom, loosen the hose clamps for the upper and lower hoses, undo the two bolts holding it to the upper mount (the angle iron piece that runs side to side with the attachement in the middle to the engine) pull forward a tad and take the fan off the engine... Lift up. I can snag one out in half an hour by myself...
Good luck,

CGarbee

Did not have mine recored... I did have the top inlet and top right mount reattached. Also had it tanked and repainted.. Ran $90 including tax here in Raleigh, NC two weeks ago...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks