• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator repairs.

Blueduce

flyusn,
Thanks for the picks. Your right, there is a huge difference. The older style looks heftier and dang near bullet proof. Do you know when they stopped making these older style radiators.

I re-soldered the neck on mine and it seems to be holding for now. I tried to hook up with my buddy just yesterday but our schedules didn't match up. I will try to reschedule and see if we can get together later this month. I'll let ya know how things turn out.

Glenn.

greg2560

re-soldered the neck that is the way to go save big $$ if nothing else is jacked up with it... Some raditior shops will ( rod it if not in bad shape ) more or less removeing the top and cleaning all the tubes in it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks