• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator size and maker.

army inc

I was wondering what the size and dimensions were for the A1 radiator. I have a radiator that looks of the period and made by Harrison. I'm not sure if it's the correct one though as itw as with that V8. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jeeplvr247

are you looking for the core size? I pick up mine from the shop next week so I should be able to find out. I know the dimensions for the mounting holes are about 18.5"x12.25"

army inc

are you looking for the core size? I pick up mine from the shop next week so I should be able to find out. I know the dimensions for the mounting holes are about 18.5"x12.25"
I'm looking for basically any information I can get on it. The dimensions of the core would be good too I guess. Thanks for the mounting hole measurements. When you get the radiator back, would you be able to post a picture or send it to me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks