• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator Support Bushing, OEM Part #6264100

Trailhead 4x4

if anybody is looking for new radiator isolators, I got a set by Prothane from Summit Racing, part# 7-1712, they work great. Originals are no longer available apparently.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about puting the OEM number in this thread and or title so it helps people when they search?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did you determine that originals are no longer available, if you don't have the part number(found in the -20P or -34P)?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The part has indeed been discontinued...GMpartsdirect.com

As you can see I edited the title to reflect the EOM Part Number for future searches. And if you simply Google the EOM part #, you'll see that a reproduction replacement part is available at Summit as well as Jegs and probably several other places as well.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A search for the number on this site, will pull up a couple threads too.

As a general rule, finding the part in the TM and searching this site and google will usually help fast and easy.

We all call parts different names(often wrong or differing because of dialect), but part numbers are easy to use and universal.

Trailhead 4x4

How did you determine that originals are no longer available, if you don't have the part number(found in the -20P or -34P)?
I just took my old ones to the dealer parts counter and asked the guy to look them up, he said they are no longer available. Just when I was about to give up, I happened across the Prothane ones, they worked great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks