• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NAPA, try the search function.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I paid $350 for mine, from napa. I think It has a lifetime guarantee. It was an exact match and a great looking radiator.

LanceRobson

I'll be taking one out of what was a good running truck with a rusty rear body. It should be out tomorrow or the next day since I'm pulling the engine. I can ship it. PM me if interested.

Lance

mf5129

i have one out of a 34.000 mile unit in good condition. in zip code 27028.may be able to be shipped parcel post.a oem diesel radatior will be about twice the price of these aftermarket foreign made replacement parts.

MuddWeiser

I got mine from 1800-radiator... They get mixed reviews, but I use my truck as a daily driver and after 3 years in the mountains (-10 to 30* in winter and around 50-80* in summer) it hasn't given me any trouble at all.

Radiator was like $229 it is STEEL and not cheapo plastic. It was an awesome deal as everywhere else was like $399. I live within 30 minute drive of their warehouse - but I had them ship it. THEY SHIP ALL OVER USA.

P.S. it's worth it to spend $15 more and do the thermostat at same time.

Contact Info:

1410 Greg St # 408
Sparks, NV 89431-5947
(775) 358-7333