• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

radio Equipment

pc3nmcb

I took all the radio equipment out of my m1009, I have everything except radios the racks driver and passenger side. I'm gonna sell it I have no use for it ,was wanting to know if anyone knows what a fair price would be. I have the electrical from the front hook to the back junction. Thanks

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mounts and speakers are common, but there aren't many out there with SINCGARS stuff. The few radios out there that are legal to own, there are 1,000 mounts for them in circulation. You might be able to eGay the speakers, they might work in other applications. The cables and mounts, either scrap em or next MV show you go to, drop them in the $1 pile.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Are you selling the antenna base and/or antenna whip elements, too? If it's the correct SINCGARS antenna base and elements (not the older MX-6707 for the VRC-12 stuff), then I might be interested in some or all of your pile if the shipping won't hurt too much.

pc3nmcb

The mounting bracket number is 6352/vrc. I. think for now I will leave the antenna on it.
If there is acertain part you would be interested in let me know. I will probably throw it on ebay later tonight take my chances. I don't go to MV swaps and don't want it laying around.