• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio removal

bad rat nailhead

Any trick on getting radio out from behind seat with the key. And just ripping it out. And does anyone need one i have no part for under the dash just the harness and rear unit.

bad rat nailhead

No pic but it is a motorola unit behind the seat it is huge. with a little amp piggy backing it. I have the harness up to the dash but someone to0ok out the mic. and unit attatched to the dash.

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best bet is a Motorola 2135 key. Almost all of the Motorola mobiles used this key.
If it's an older radio, it might be a CH751.
Maybe a 2553, but they were usually used on the base station cabinets.

Your local Motorola shop should have them.
Karl

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had Micor's in suitcase radios back in the early 1970's - supposed to be 100 watt radios, but all we ever got would put out in excess of 110 watts as delivered, and tuned to the freq's we used would sometimes reach 120. Good radio's!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks