• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio Shelf

Wile E. Coyote

Does any one know what the part number is for a radio shelf for a M1009 and where you could get one? :-D
There's a left side and a right side one, but most Blazers just seem to have had the right side (pass. side) one. All the ones I've ever found of that side came out of wrecks, though I've seen some NOS left-side ones around. Can't help with the p/n, though they show up on Epay from time to time.

ONTOS66

I have a spare radio shelf for the passenger side of the M1009. I don't have all the legs for it, but can provide a sample and correct lengths for the 3 legs so you can fab them. PM if you are interested and I'll dig it out and take photos.

trukhead

I have a couple trays in M1008 residue trucks that come off the dash and have braces that go to the floor. Are they the same thing?
pics tomorrow

Wile E. Coyote

That come off the *dash* and have legs going to the floor? I have never seen anything like that. Any chance of a pic or two? They did some different things when they were set up for MSE, so maybe that's what it's all about.

GerWJ

morning.... y'all don't happen to know the number for the radio shelf for the front floor of the M1010 that mounts over the 4WD shifter... would like to find one and the manuals don't list a part number?radio shelf.JPG

m38inmaine

Contact Old Grouches Surplus, he has a guy that has them, I bought one a month or so ago.

Part # 14075846

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks