• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio Shelter for my M37

Eric's hifim37

Hi,

I finally was able to post pictures, Here is a shot before I started paint prep and now. I have some more caulking to do and as soon as this lousy storm passes I am going to paint it with semi OD. I have been lucky to find the original stenciling so now I can remark it back to original. I found the shelter was built in 1/59 and it must have been a obsoleted quickly set up as I can't find any information on this piticular model of radio package other than it was upgraded to a AN/MRC-63. As I said in the past I am making it into a sleeper for me when I attend Tower Park. It was stripped of all radio gear and used to store ammo before auctioned off to the public. I'll post progress shots as I can. Any help on the past or pictures would be great. I can't wait to set it in my M37 and check it out, I have built a sling & davot lift on my tractor to set it in my truck so I can preserve my back :lol:

Eric..

Attachments