• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Raleigh or Eastern, NC shop for M105 bed install on bobber

Brentzilla

Anyone know of a reputable shop or person in the Raleigh, NC or Eastern, NC area that would be interested helping me with a M105 bed installation? I just bought a bobbed Deuce that has a Silverado bed installed and I dont have a place to do the work or the tools. Id be willing to help and of course pay if a member wanted to help instead of a shop.

Thanks!

Brent

bigugh20

The closest place that I know of is John Winslow Sales ( http://www.jwinslowsales.com/ ) in Halifax, NC. I visited there place last weekend while I was on vacation in VA. and they were building a bobbed truck for a guy in Fl. They were really nice guys, took the time to show me around and talk to me about the projects that they had going on, they also let me look around at all the trucks and parts that they had sitting around.

Last edited:

Brentzilla

I got a pm from someone with a number to call, but that also isnt bad. The G/F lives in Wilson and Halifax is an hour north. Thanks, Ill keep him in mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks