• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RALLY FOR N.J.???? TRI STATE AREA? UPDATED (8-2-08)

harg101

Thanks. Yeah thats the one doesn't always like to turn over but quick shot and its good to go... its still a work in progress so hopefully it will get sorted out when its warmer.

joec

harg101 said:
Thanks. Yeah thats the one doesn't always like to turn over but quick shot and its good to go... its still a work in progress so hopefully it will get sorted out when its warmer.

If you need a hand give me a shout..!

joec

I am still waiting to hear on camping. I have to go to a township meeting to confirm use of the lot . I am still working on this. NewMVguy and Marksgarge are helping Mudlord is also but not sure of if he is doing a date the same weekend. But all looks good so far.

I will post available hotels and links.

I will talk to a couple to see about giving a discount to those who want to stay longer. All are within 12 miles of the site and on the same road. no crazy turns or farfetched directions.

I am trying to make this easy for everyone. I hate having to go somwhere and spending 2 hours to find the place and a hotel. On top of a 3-8hr drive

86-1ton

sorry, but is there a location picked yet...? just wondering if it would be a nice trip from Buffalo...

joec

The location is in 5 Retreat RD Southampton, NJ 08088. We are waiting on paperwork. Should be confirmed bye 7/10/08.

Real easy to get to. It's on Route 206

joec

President Of the South Jersey Chapter MVPA has been helping me with this. And the members are helping as well...Gonna be fun!!!!!

joec

I may have a good spot for camping checking on monday. It's a sod farm here. That has sod cut of. It's pretty solid ground and and right down the street.

Plus for those asking if there is room for setting command posts for scenario.. Yes we have 20 plus acre's we are setting up on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks