• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rapco paint at Aberdeen?

ssdvc

Will anyone have any Rapco paint at Aberdeen? I am looking for three SPRAY cans of the lusterless grey.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just order it from RAPCO? You don't pay the hazmat fees on spray cans. The only additional cost you pay is shipping. I have not seen Mark from RAPCO at the Aberdeen shows for at least five years.

ssdvc

Just seeing if any will be at the show. Need a few cans a touch up. I am also looking for different colors to do some other things with.

Plus, if I can save on shipping, I would love that.

CGarbee

I have had Gillespie (RAPCO) paint at Aberdeen several times in the past. I almost organized another group purchase this year (I get Mark to ship it by truck to my office on a regular basis and save on hazmat and shipping cost) for delivery at the show, but I've been too busy to do so.

However, I happen to have a case of Navy Haze Gray in gallons (purchased for a friend's abandoned project). I'll look to see if I have any spray cans left. The gallons are Gillespie, the spray cans (if I still have any) are USMC surplus and are from a different supplier.

I'll be in Yellow U5.

What other colors are you looking for?

rickf

If Cabell does not have it then Army Jeep Parts carries it but you might want to call them before the show since I have never seen gray there. They only bring the most common colors unless you call ahead of time.

Rick

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cant complain about AJP. They are at 2 of the major MV shows I go to every year, and only 1 day away via UPS Ground shipping..

ssdvc

There are better places than that, to get paint from.
Yes, please tell. I am looking for the spray cans, three, of the "Lusterless Navy Grey".

I am also looking for a darker grey top coat for some sort of "urban" camo look.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I usually buy all my paint from RAPCO,I need a gallon of 34079 forest green Gilespie paint.Hopefully someone at Aberdeen has some.

rickf

Army jeep parts will have it but as was said, they sell out fast. There may be other places to get Gillespie paint but at the show, no hazmat. Yes you pay a little more for it but nowhere what you pay for a hazmat delivery charge.

Rick

ssdvc

There was plenty of paint there yesterday, so I think you should be able to get some. No grey, so that sucked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks