• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rapco paints

F18hornetM

Anybody know when their website will be back up? Will need to order some paint soon and was wondering if I should start looking somewhere else. I have used their products a lot over last couple of years and have had no issues.

Artisan

How the she|| did we ever survive w/o the internet!

HA!

Below is there phone number, Call Them. *

*Tell April or Mark that Brad Davis ( the guy who offered to make them a temp web page)
gave you their phone number!

April/Mark
940-872-2403

F18hornetM

Actually I was going to look next for their number. Just hadn't got to it.

Just so you know. I'm old enough to remember when there was no internet or cable tv. And ..because of the internet, YOU gave me their number, THANKS!!!!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spoke to the manufacturer (Gillespie) today and Rapco is working to get things up and running. I asked her if they were going out of business and she said no.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Actually I was going to look next for their number. Just hadn't got to it.
Just so you know. I'm old enough to remember when there was no internet or cable tv. And ..because of the internet, YOU gave me their number, THANKS!!!!
Gosh you're old!!
I bet you remember black and white TVs with octagon screens with 3 channels and bag phones?...Oh...and Howdy Doody?
Rocket J. Squirrel and Bowinkle? Clutch Cargo and his friends Spinner and Paddlefoot?
Oh...those were the days my friend!!

Don't worry about the young folks making us look bad Bro...my Grand Daughter can do things on a computer or smart phone that I had no clue even existed...LOL:beer:

Last edited:

F18hornetM

Well Papabear you are correct. Although I remember one channel with rabbit ears. The bag phone was awesome, you could hear it great even with back ground noise. Only thing was it looked silly on a belt clip...LOL
And no I don't worry about younger folks making me look bad with computer stuff. My children and grand children take care of me as well. But guess what?? When ever something is broke, its left in front of MY shop door. I just smile!!!

F18hornetM

Thanks Tinwoodsman, that's the real answer I was looking for.
I like their product and was hoping they weren't going out of business. I've read a few complaints, however I have not had any issues with it and will continue to use it. Oh yeah an occasional plugged up nozzle, or leaky can. Yeah a gallon can will leak if you turn it over!!!!! So what! The paint is lots better than what you buy at box stores. Plus, I shake mine up in and air shaker so its well shaken.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've bought several things from Mark and never had an issue. Haven't bought anything lately though. Give him some time if ya can, we all have issues at times and forget to tell everybody!:papabear:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spoke with April this morning and she asked me to post Rapco's phone number again. She hopes the website will be up today or tomorrow. She is taking phone orders so if she does not answer, leave her a voicemail and she will return your call as soon as she can. Manual order taking is slowing them down quite a bit.

​940-872-2403

rapcopartsBowieTX

Spoke with April this morning and she asked me to post Rapco's phone number again. She hopes the website will be up today or tomorrow. She is taking phone orders so if she does not answer, leave her a voicemail and she will return your call as soon as she can. Manual order taking is slowing them down quite a bit.

​940-872-2403

A BIG thanks to everyone for their patience! I am working with yahoo to resolve this issue, unfortunally it is taking longer than expected. I have gotten the website up, but you cannot pay out yet. Please feel free to click the email link towards the bottom of the page or give us a call. If you get our voice mail please leave a message, I am the only one in the office so I stay pretty busy, I will call back as soon as I can.

Thanks again,

April

RodUSMC1962

Papa bear I`m so old when I was a kid we only had an outhouse, my Mom cooked on a wood stove winter and summer, a wood/coal furnace, hand pump and interior walls in the kitchen/living room only. As we got a bathroom ,bottle gas range, walls in the bedrooms we thought we were living high on the hog! We didn`t know we were poor, we thought everyone live that way. Didn`t hurt us , only made us stronger for when we went out on our own! Heaven forbid things really go bad, lot`s of folks would not survive. :soapbox:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papa bear I`m so old when I was a kid we only had an outhouse, my Mom cooked on a wood stove winter and summer, a wood/coal furnace, hand pump and interior walls in the kitchen/living room only. As we got a bathroom ,bottle gas range, walls in the bedrooms we thought we were living high on the hog! We didn`t know we were poor, we thought everyone live that way. Didn`t hurt us , only made us stronger for when we went out on our own! Heaven forbid things really go bad, lot`s of folks would not survive. :soapbox:
WOW...seems like you lived in our house!!:beer:

F18hornetM

OK RodUSMC1962 and Papabear...you are way older than me...I did have indoor plumbing growing up. Spoiled aren't I? Although we did heat with wood.

Thanks everyone for the update on Rapco!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks