• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rapco

randygk

Not sure where to post this, I'm pretty confident I will be corrected if in the wrong place.
I cannot get a hold of Rapco. Placed an order two weeks ago and can't get any answers.
Anyone know ?
Thank You

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Undoubtably they are just on the way back from the MVPA convention in Oregon (driving with truck). Give 'em a while to get caught up.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never waited more than about 4 days from order to box on my door step. I am sure they are getting caught up from the convention. Good group.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I talked to them last week,they were busy then.I have called them 4 times within the last couple days.And still havent got a return call.

GFB

I have nothing to add other than when I ordered some spray cans, they showed up within a few days. Has your credit card been charged?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks